Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician
The Electro Mechanical Assembly (EMA) technician role is a critical component of the sensemetrics Customer Success team. In this role, you will be responsible for assembling sensemetrics manufactured products and maintaining a constant inventory for all products (both first-party and third-party). This role will require you to understand our products to the fullest extent. Besides manufacturing and inventory management, you will be responsible for receiving and troubleshooting any authorized returned hardware for inspection and possible repair.
- Install electronic parts and hardware in housings and/or assemblies, using soldering equipment and general hand tools.
- Perform factory acceptance testing on finished products.
- Document assemblies and procedures for future cross-referencing.
- Build, stock, and manage product inventory.
- Manage order backlog, ensuring timely fulfillment of orders.
- Arrange, pack and ship client orders.
- Manage component ordering and inventory management.
- Processing of return authorizations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a punctual, self-motivated and industrious individual who also has the skill set to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to frequently move/load boxes up to 50lbs.
- Must be focused on delivering a high quality/tested product to our clients.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Electro-mechanical assembly experience: 2 Years (Preferred)
- Soldering experience: 2 Years (Preferred)
- Wire harness assembly experience: 2 Years (Preferred)
Great work environment. We are a creative and passionate team re-defining the Industries that we serve.
- Payment of $24/hr
- Overtime is allowed in approved circumstances
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.