Field Services Manager
sensemetrics team members solve the hard technical problems at the intersection of Big Data & IoT for major mining, energy, power, water, and infrastructure firms. Our innovations and approach constantly evolve alongside changes in the capabilities of the underlying hardware and software that we build upon, generating cutting edge solutions to increasingly complex challenges. Our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner, and more efficient at a massive scale.
The creativity, drive, and passion of sensemetrics team members makes it possible to deliver the highest impact solutions, and we are seeking to expand our team with individuals who desire to share this journey
- Learn and master application and implementation of sensemetrics products in industries where sensemetrics technologies are applied, including: Mining, Water, Transportation, Energy, and Construction.
- Install and integrate sensemetrics IoT connectivity devices and third-party sensors at project sites worldwide
- Supervision of technical staff in the installation and commissioning of company products and related field work, providing:
- effective oversight and planning of team schedules
- preparation, training, and equipment of staff with all necessary tools to complete their assigned tasks
- auditing of all installations (in-person and remote) for proper and complete execution of work, and client satisfaction
- resolution of critical technical and procedural problems.
- Develop and administer processes and procedures for tracking of technical staff performance
- Administrate compliance of company and employee safety programs with client and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the assigned Customer Success Manager to ensure they are informed of all outstanding commitments and issues at the completion of field implementation
- Adequately document details of on-site work to equip the support team in future troubleshooting requests
- Provide training to technical sales team members, as needed
- Communicate client feedback, and internally identified product enhancements to company product manager(s) that would better the company’s products, and client’s experience
- Use appropriate processes and procedures to manage and report changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support to customers through sensemetrics’ helpdesk support system, as needed
- Must be able to adapt to cross-functional team engineering and sales responsibilities
- At least 8 years of demonstrated experience in field services, and related engineering or technical fields
- Specialization in automation, instrumentation, communication systems, and associated technical proficiencies
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.