sensemetrics Inc. is a global Industrial IoT (IIoT) and cloud technology company transforming sensor data into real-time business intelligence. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will assist with the strategy of the comprehensive marketing plan for sensemetrics, which includes: media management, direct marketing, event marketing, advertising and content creation for a variety of channels. You will assist the Brand Manager in providing creative material, engaging content and fresh ideas for marketing sensemetrics’ innovative hardware and software solutions.
- Support the Brand Manager in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning presentations/meetings.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to the team while providing instructions for promotion or use.
- Assist with managing the company social media. Communicate with product, sales and support teams to plan and develop weekly content and maintain a content calendar.
- Plan and manage trade shows, conferences, and events by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts.
- Assist with the planning and configuring of LinkedIn Ad campaigns. Oversee and evaluate campaign analytics.
- Work with the marketing teams of company partners to plan and organize joint marketing efforts and collaboration.
- Assist with the planning and orchestration of live webinars.
- Maintain email mailings lists and create email campaigns for newsletters, software updates, event announcements.
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials, making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership.
- Conduct research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior. Prepare reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with at least 2 years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments including graphic design, public relations and advertising, as well as vendors, contractors and freelancers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Good computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates. Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must with experience in web page development or graphic design being very helpful.
- Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities.
Great work environment. We are a creative and passionate team re-defining the Industries that we serve.
- Compensation: Salary, Market competitive
- Health Benefits: 99% company paid employee medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 50% company paid qualifying dependent medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Travel: As required
- Location: Denver, CO
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.