Regional Sales Representative
sensemetrics solves complex technical problems behind some of the most challenging problems confronting today’s Industrial owners and operators – including improving worker safety, reducing environmental impacts, and optimizing operation efficiency. Our IIoT and Cloud technologies have been deployed by Fortune 100 companies and international organizations globally to achieve these goals. Our customers leverage our platform to manage distributed condition monitoring sensors and to transform data into insights that meaningfully improve cost-performance and effectiveness on a day-to-day basis.
If you have a burning desire to drive sales and create business opportunities for a cutting edge, breakthrough technology company…
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters…
- Perform sales, marketing and evangelizing of sensemetrics technology, products, and solutions as they apply to customer accounts in one of our Infrastructure, Mining or Energy verticals.
- Educate assigned customers as to the benefits of automation for condition monitoring of assets.
- Perform pre-sales activities including customer presentations and technical product demonstrations for sensemetrics IoT connectivity devices, cloud software, and related support services.
- Be proficient at closing deals with minimal support, once established.
- Increase recurring subscription revenue on each assigned account by increasing adoption within the client organization, and up selling additional software modules and expanding to new projects within an organization.
- Strategically pursue and develop new customers and business opportunities (we are looking for Hunters, not Farmers).
- Must be able to manage and interpret customer/owner requirements in the RFQ/RFP stages and provide technical sales guidance based on customer needs.
- Must be able to effectively champion customer requirements internally with product and support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental, or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience and existing client network within the industry they are applying for: Civil Infrastructure, Mining, or Oil & Gas
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail
- Proficiency with interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between internal technical and product teams
- Must be able to quickly understand our product offering (IIoT and Cloud) and pricing schedule
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Must be able to mobilize quickly to capitalize on new opportunities that may arise.
- 3+ years of direct experience with instrumentation and automation of geotechnical, environmental sensors, and/or geospatial sensors.
- Project management experience is a plus
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Average of 50% on a month-to-month basis
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package (base salary + commission)
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.