sensemetrics support engineers solve the hard technical problems behind some of the world’s most important issues. Improving worker safety, reducing water and air pollution, securing the country’s infrastructure—our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to achieve these goals, among others. Customers leverage our platform to effortlessly manage in-field monitoring devices and to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner and more efficient.
If you have a burning desire to build novel systems and support a cutting edge, breakthrough technology company…
If you enjoy the fast-paced lifestyle, are self-motivated, don’t require hand-holding and want to be on a team that truly matters… let’s talk.
- Learn and master solutioneering in industries where sensemetrics technologies are applied, including: Mining, Water, Transportation, Energy, and Construction.
- Install and integrate sensemetrics IoT connectivity devices and third-party sensors at project sites worldwide
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure the OM is informed of all outstanding commitments and issues at the completion of installation services
- Adequately document details of installation work to enable the support team in future troubleshooting requests
- Provide training to sales team members, as needed
- Communicate client feedback, and internally identified product enhancements to company product manager(s) that would better the company’s products, and client’s experience
- Use appropriate processes and procedures to manage and report changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Perform technical field assessments of tentative projects to sales team for proposal development
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support to customers through sensemetrics’ helpdesk support system
- Must be able to adapt to cross-functional team engineering and sales responsibilities
- Ensure fieldwork is performed under all federal, state, and job-specific laws and guidelines
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in engineering or technical fields
- Specialization in instrumentation, sensor automation, communication systems, and associated technical proficiencies
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package.
Travel: 25 – 75%, varying by season
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.