sensemetrics team members solve the hard technical problems at the intersection of Big Data & IoT for major mining, energy, power, water, and infrastructure firms. Our innovations and approach constantly evolve alongside changes in the capabilities of the underlying hardware and software that we build upon, generating cutting edge solutions to increasingly complex challenges. Our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner, and more efficient at a massive scale.
The creativity, drive, and passion of sensemetrics team members makes it possible to deliver the highest impact solutions, and we are seeking to expand our team with individuals who desire to share this journey
- Quickly learn and understand the intricacies of workflows and application of sensemetrics technologies for several industries – including Mining, Water, Transportation, Energy, and Construction.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support to customers and business partners through sensemetrics’ helpdesk support system
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance to clients and partners worldwide via email, messaging, and phone conversations.
- Direct and support organized classroom training programs for clients and business partners.
- Communicate client feature requests and improvements to Company product manager(s) that will better the client’s experience.
- Maintain a positive relationship with clients and business partners in all interactions.
- Periodically support field installations of sensemetrics IoT connectivity devices and third-party sensors at project sites domestically.
- Maintain client and partner profiles and associated details in the Company’s Customer Success Management Platform.
- Effectively communicate serious and urgent client concerns and developing issues in a timely manner to relevant team management.
- Provide training, and support to other Customer Success members.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Research and collaborate with other departments to write detailed instructions for integrating new products.
- Work with product team to test new product features and develop associated help and tutorial documentation for users.
- Performed quarterly by a joint committee, including at a minimum:
- Support Manager
- Customer Success Director
- All bonus and compensation evaluations will be determined by the joint committee
- At least 1 years of demonstrated experience in engineering or technical fields
- Specialization in instrumentation, and associated technical proficiencies
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a high attention to detail, as this individual will be interfacing with customers and serve as the liaison between first-hand application experience and the engineering team
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as project schedule(s) deem necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.