Training & Certification Manager
sensemetrics team members solve the hard technical problems at the intersection of Big Data & IoT for major mining, energy, power, water, and infrastructure firms. Our innovations and approach constantly evolve alongside changes in the capabilities of the underlying hardware and software that we build upon, generating cutting edge solutions to increasingly complex challenges. Our technologies have already been deployed by Fortune 100 companies to transform data into insights that make the world safer, cleaner, and more efficient at a massive scale.
The creativity, drive, and passion of sensemetrics team members makes it possible to deliver the highest impact solutions, and we are seeking to expand our team with individuals who desire to share this journey.
sensemetrics is seeking a Training & Certification Manager to develop and deliver technical product training. As part of the Customer Success department, a candidate in this role will be assembling a curriculum of instructor-led course material, eLearning modules, videos, podcasts, and other learning offerings to teach internal employees, external partners, and customers how to use and implement sensemetrics IoT and Cloud products and technologies. The successful candidate will be a resourceful, dependable and detail-oriented self-starter who possesses strong project management and instructional design skills and be able to become proficient in the sensemetrics product and its associated industry applications quickly. He/she must have a passion for finding creative and effective ways to educate varying audiences on technical topics. This position will report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Quickly learn and understand the intricacies of workflows and application of sensemetrics IoT and Cloud products and technologies for several industries – including Mining, Water, Transportation, Energy, and Construction.
- Create new eLearning/web-based training design documents and storyboards that outline course structure
- Deliver classroom training to sensemetrics customers, partners, and resellers both in company training facilities, as well as geographically-dispersed client offices and project sites.
- Review existing content and other source materials to design and revise courseware for instructor-led courses, eLearning and other training offerings
- Conduct course evaluations, analyze feedback, and incorporate recommendations for innovative learning solutions to improve course content and program effectiveness
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, and Support teams to improve and update training documents to keep pace with product development.
- Interface with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business needs across multiple cross-functional teams
- 3+ years’ experience required in a technical training environment that uses instructional design with eLearning
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and deliver content in a timely manner
- Ability to collaborate with and extract technical knowledge from subject matter experts to create content that achieves the learning objectives with a great attention to detail
- Experience creating eLearning modules using Articulate Storyline, or related tool
- Market competitive total compensation package, including equity ownership in the company
- 99% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Company 401k plan
sensemetrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as sensemetrics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.